Luxurious Navaho Wind Native American Throw Blanket
Rich colors and beautiful geometric designs adorn this Navaho Wind Native American Throw Blanket. Made from MicroPlush®, it is a hand-stitched, double-thick, and ultra-durable blanket. With two blankets coming together as one, customers get twice the comfort and durability. Our blankets are proudly made in the USA for those who appreciate quality craftsmanship and who crave the feeling of luxury and comfort in every fiber.
- Ultimate Comfort: Our super-soft Microplush fabric is like wrapping yourself with a cloud.
- Survives Washing: They’re made to withstand heavy laundering and get softer with every wash.
- Made in the USA: American craftsmanship and 100 percent imported acrylic are combined to make every blanket.
- True Colors Won’t Bleed: Our colors are dyed onto the fabric itself and look as good after years of use as they did on day one.
- Regulates Temperature: Innovative fiber technology is designed to regulate temperature, keeping you comfortable in any season.
- Two Blankets in One: Our blankets are actually two blankets hand-sewn together for luxury you can feel and durability on which you can depend.
- Drapability: Lightweight fibers and flexible filament-knit backing provide unbeatable softness and drape.